Wednesday, July 13, 2011

PTM

Let the races begin!!! We took the boys to the Please Touch Museum today. We met our friend Rebecca there and her two girls. We literally, raced through the museum chancing toddlers for two hours! It was marvelous. They had so much fun together. After the PTM Laura and I took the boys to the Pop Shoppe in Collingswood. We figured the boys would fall asleep on the way home. We were half right, Hunter fell asleep. W did not! He is not a fan of naps lately. As I am typing now he is in his crib, obviously tired but singing. I heard him earlier "popping" his book. I think he was hitting the rabbit in the book. As I went in to check on him he asked for a new diaper. I changed him and laid him back down. I have no idea what he's up to now except I hear his sweet voice talking away and singing little songs. Goodness, he sure is silly and sleepy but determine to not take a nap. I'll give him a few more minutes, and if he is still awake I'll have to figure out plan B. :) Plan A was for Mommy to nap too.

No comments: