Saturday, July 16, 2011

34 weeks and counting :)

34 Weeks


How Far Along: 34 weeks
Size of baby: 18 in, 3 and 3/4 lbs
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 32.5 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Gender: BOY!!
Movement: all the time, he now loves to stretch his legs out and kick me in the ribs. Also he punches my hip bones! Very funny little fellow. 
Sleep: Rarely get a full night with the dogs, Wyatt and my bladder. But, when I do it's glorious!!! 
What I miss: breathing easily and the general feeling of not carting a bowling ball around in my gut! 
Cravings: rice krispy treats, brownies, apples and Carrots 
Symptoms: tired feet and pregnancy brain.
Best thing this week: having my dear friend and her son here all week! So, much fun. I love watching W and her son play together and build memories. 

Side note: babies born from here on out rarely have any problems!! Id prefer one more week then this kid can come out whenever he feels like it :) Providing he doesn't want to wait till 42 weeks. 


2 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Did this picture not load! Oh bother!

Chrissy said...

Ok. You are crazy to say "shield your eyes"! You are so adorable and that is one of the cutest little baby bellies I've ever seen. : ) Tyler was born around 37 weeks and I was so SO happy he was early! We will start praying soon that the little boy won't wait too long before making his appearance!