I went to the thrift store on base the other day and to my delight I found this vintage cowboys material. I really was wanting to find curtains for Wyatt's room, because honestly the blanket was a little ghetto! I figured 3-4 yards was at least enough material to do something. I then headed over to the BX and got some curtain rings and safety pins. This is what I came up with. A simple no sew project. I would have sewn the curtains together but my sewing machine is in storage still. But, for now this will do.
Oh and yes, I did nail the curtain rings to the wall! haha a little hole filler will fix that later.