Sunday, July 3, 2011

32 weeks

32 weeks

I want to copy a friends idea so here it goes. 

How Far Along: 32 weeks
Size of baby: 16.7 in, 3.75 lb.
Total Weight Gain: 30 lbs! Maybe a tad more. 
Maternity Clothes: Yep, and I love tank tops and shorts! 
Gender: BOY!!
Movements: I think I'm going to birth a cage fighter 
Sleep: I'm hot most of the time. House is kept at 68 degrees at night. I wake up twice to pee. I have a hard time getting comfy. But, that's ok! Little man is growing :)
What I miss: laying on my stomach to sleep and My IV of diet coke I used to consume everyday. 
Cravings: Fruit, tomatoes, salt
Symptoms: ugly veins on my legs and feet. 
Best Moment this week: Realizing I was feeling hiccups! I am so happy his lungs are getting stronger :) Wyatt climbing on my back to get horsey rides. Being back home in NJ. 

No comments: