Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Date night

Again, can I tell you how blessed I am? My friend Sarah suggested we go to dinner. I will do anything to get out of cooking, cleaning and planning a meal. Plus, I love Chillis.

I knew today would be a busy day due to the shower so I agreed! We took these three adorable dates with us :) They were so good and well behaved considering that we were there for an hour and a half! The waitress seemed a little dingy :-/.

On the way out, Wyatt decided to say Hi to another little boy who was sitting behind us. Then out of no where he slapped the little boy the face! While saying, "POW". I was horrified and shocked! The little boy was about five years old and he said,
"it's ok, it didn't hurt". I did my best to teach W we don't hit our friends!! I made him say, "I'm sorry". But, I don't think he understands yet.

He also hit another friend over the head with a plastic boat this afternoon! What type of kid do I have? Probably, a almost two year old exploring and learning about the world around him.

Next time he hits someone, I'll hit him back and yell, "Wyatt, we don't hit!"...maybe that'll will work ;) Naw, how could I even joke about hitting that cute face! He has "Cheesing" so hard!

No comments: