Wednesday, July 6, 2011

32 weeks

I can't tell, but I don't think this picture ever loaded correctly for my 32 week post. Not that I am a fan of taking pregnancy pictures of myself at all!!! I think I look ridiculous, I mean it's a picture of myself in front of a mirror! Bad lighting! Do you smile or not? Look at yourself or the camera? All these questions and I didn't even do my hair. Furthermore, my belly button is popped out and pokes threw all my clothes! Completely embarrassing! :) Oh well, I thank and praise the Lord daily for this little boy He is forming within. I pray that I will teach him Gods Love and his life will be blessed.

My nails don't look half bad ;)

1 comment:

Cris said...

You look amazing!!!!!!! I kinda want to throw a fit and scream" why didn't I look that good pregnant" but I am almost thirty and I would probably scare my neighbors but really why couldn't I have looked that cute? Oh well!!! You really are beautiful and your little Wyatt, wow so cute and it seems like he has a GREAT personality! ( like his mommy) we love and miss y'all!!!