Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Park

Really?!?! After 22 Months of living in NJ I finally feel like I'm starting to get to know the area. Yesterday, I found the most amazing mall in Princeton! Its called MarketFair and I've passed it before not realizing it was a mall!! Shameful. It is located right next to PF Chang's! There was a Brookstone, Barns and Nobles, Starbucks, Janie and Jack in the mall not to mention all the other stores that I didn't get a chance to see. It only took me 25 minutes to get there. We have been driving about 50 minutes to our previously favorite shopping area.

Then today, I attended the 32/2nd play group and discovered this amazing
Park!!! Located at 500 pemberton-brownsmill rd Pemberton NJ. All that to say it is 20 minutes from the house!! It was 85 degree when Wyatt and I arrived at 930am. By the time we left at 1030am it was 95 degrees! Poor boy was so hot!

No comments: