Monday, July 18, 2011

It's a wonderful life

I got to watch sweet T today. He is a little buddy of Ws that lives across the street. They had fun playing together and being all boy! They played with trucks and watched Thomas the train before nap-time. I got W ready for bed first and laid him down. I knew he'd fall right to sleep because he'd been crazy tired all Morning! Next, I got T ready and I followed protocol just like his Mommy said. He was so good and followed right along and even acted happy to be allowed to nap in his pack and play! So, with both boys down for naps I laid down too.

But...Then Id hear W singing or talking or yelling at his books! Yes, he will "read" a book then hit it and yell! I think he is hitting the animal or people in the book. I blame this on a recent reading of the Itsy bitsy spider where W got to hit and smash the bugs! He thought it was hilarious and still reads most books in the same manner. With all the racket going on in the next room T was no where near ready to fall asleep either. I'd hear him sining and talking about his Mommy! How sweet is that!! I'd check on both boys, making sure they were safe. I asked T if he was ok and he looked up at me
With these adorable blue eyes and said, "yes". I told him to keep resting. Then I checked on W, who needed to potty...excuses, excuses. So we do the potty routine and I'm attempt to lay him back down which only throws W into a fit of hysteria! I grabbed a few books and told W we'd read in Mommy's bed for a little while. I was wishful that with W quite maybe T could fall alseep. Instead, I heard T jumping up and down in his pack and play!! haha I will have to agree with him it probably is way more fun to jump around than to nap!

So anyways, to wrap this up! Neither boy took a nap. Both were very eager to get outside and play once I let them loose again. :) I love this picture! Here is T eating animal crackers in the "broken" Hummer. While W was busy in his house. So, much fun to be little boys!!

No comments: