Friday, July 15, 2011

New Hummer

Well new for us. Yes, I did find this at the dump! It's almost embarrassing! W loves it! I haven't gotten it to work yet..maybe why it was at the dump. But, I think there is hope. I charged the battery for 14 plus hours and the Hummer moved about four inches with good force before dying. It acted like it had no connection what so ever afterwards. So, I think there is a loose wire or short. I need to double check and make sure it's not a battery problem. For now, W is so happy to clean and just sit in his Hummer. I figure if all else fails and it never works it was still free :)

In other events today, we went to a pool party! Lacy set up their kiddie pool in the front yard and invited us over. In all there were seven momma and ten kids around this little pool. I'm sure we looked funny but we had a great time visiting while it lasted. Which for us unfortunately wasn't long because Wyatt decided he wanted his paci and to go home. I told him No Paci while we were playing with our friends. The next thing I know, W is half way down the sidewalk, waving and saying "bye bye Mommy, I going home". I figured if he'd rather go home that's what we'd do. So, we ended up playing in our backyard with his Hummer and the cube while all the other neighbors and kids played together at the pool!! Funny kid.

At bedtime W was very concerned where his new buddy Hunter had gone. I told him again, "Hunter had to go bye bye with his Mommy and Daddy". Wyatt looked up at me and said, "Bye bye Hunters Daddy Matt". Hunter and Wyatt had a great time together. So thankful for amazing friends. Hope it's not two years before we meet up again!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hunter kept saying -- "Hear Wyatt" and threw an absolute fit saying he wanted to go downstairs when it was bedtime! We were on the first floor of the house -- but I think he thought Wyatt was downstairs getting comfy, watching Thomas, and eating icecream without him! Sweet boys! Miss ya'll & thanks for a wonderful visit!