Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Joy

What joy Wyatt brings to this house! I'd like to share with you a few high lights from today's conversations with Wyatt.

Wyatt was biting this black pillow and swinging it back and forth like a dog would shake a toy. He thought this was a lot of fun! He'd laugh, fall down and shake the pillow harder. I too was laughing at the ridiculousness of the whole event. Then, W hands me the pillow and says, "Mommy's turn". I told him no thank you Mommy doesn't want a turn.

In this picture he is watching Tim McGraw's Indian Outlaw video. He got very excited and shouted, "Howdy's Singing!!!" Then he got up and started to sing and dance.

To top off the evening, I read the bible story to Wyatt about Jesus says "Let the little children come unto me". I sang him Jesus Loves Me then kissed him goodnight. He was snuggled on his pillow, Ernie the monkey tucked under his arm, and his Paci in his mouth when he said "Bye Mommy".
I whispered back, "Bye bubby, Mommy loves you, Daddy loves you and Jesus loves you too!"

No comments: