Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Yes, I changed my faucet sprayer

I lived with a black spray faucet for a whole year. I am sure there are stronger women out there than me, but after a year I could not tolerate mix matched sink fixtures any longer. I had to break free from the bondage and replace that old black lime deposited faucet sprayer! Oh and it was easy and cheep to replace. Observe the sleek, stainless steel beauty before your eyes. See the little sparkle, how it demands respect in the kitchen. Oh, I get goose bumps just thinking about it's loveliness!
So, here is how you too can have a stainless steel statue in your kitchen. Go to Home Depot pick out the 8 dollar replacement sprayer. Gentle place it in your green friendly shopping bag. Buckle it in your car, of course in the backseat where it's safer, drive very carefully back on base, don't tell the guards because they may want to do a vehicle inspection by the authority of the base commander. After you get it home, read the instructions and install it. Then say your goodbyes and have a proper burial for the former sprayer, who did serve you well but needed replaced.
DancoFaucet Spray Head - Chrome
Model 88760
http://www.homedpot.com/
So there you have it, 8 bucks that's all it cost to replace that black sprayer. If you are really cheap like me, you'll save the old sprayer because I intend to switch them back when we move again. Happy dish washing!

No comments: