Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Father's Day out there to all the Dad's in my life. Thank you to my Dad for always caring and providing. He is one of the hardest working men I know but, is always willing to hang out with his girls to have a little fun!
With his gran-baby.
My Step-Dad, a man who will always listen and fix anything that is broken...including a tractor. His favorite description of me is "all speed and no control". Here he is with one of his grandkids. Love you too!
And, finally my Grandpa! Love you Grandpa and miss you too! Here with Grandma, wife of 51 years. You have taught me about life, marriage and about the love of Christ. You have been given so many obstacles in your life and have come through all with a smile. You've shown me how to love my family and how to cook in the kitchen. Love you lots!

To the rest of the Fathers out there Happy Father's Day!

No comments: