Sunday, July 27, 2008

I love magnets

See my ugly door. The white on white decor is not really my style. I'm more rustic than contemporary. So, when I see this door morning after morning it really made my coffee sour.
(I rarely drink coffee) So, after much looking through out all the local Del Rio stores I was still empty handed. No where could I find a magnet tension rod. Do you know what you do when you can't find a magnet tension rod for your lovely metal base house door. You beg everyone you know who lives in a bigger better town to look for you!
Guess who pulled through! Momma, like always, she found me a metal tension rod and shipped it to me from Ohio. If that isn't real love! Man she's great!
So there it is! All completed. Now my door curtain matches my kitchen window curtain. I love it and now even when the milk is sour I don't mind, because I have a lovely door! Granted it's all in the eye of the beholder and possibly I have a piece of lint in mine.

2 comments:

Katie @ Domestic Debacle said...

I love what you did to the door! You are so talented. Now, could you give me pointers on what to do with my boring front door?

The Beauty Bargainista said...

oh, I love it! Looks so warm and cozy now! :)