Friday, July 11, 2008

Christmas in July

Merry ChristmasOh, I know it is not Christmas yet, but I must confess every year around this time I find myself longing for cooler weather and Christmas carols. I usually begin to sing along with Bing Crosby and The Rat Pack.
I recently found these Christmas Cookie invitations that Laura and I made last year, and thought I should share them with you all.

We started a Christmas cookie exchange party three years ago! It our one big party a year to invite all our friends over and enjoy the followship of great gals.
(Last year we had a token male guest.)

We actually cut fresh pine to attached to each of the invitations. So, hopefully if you are reading this you can make plans to attend this coming year. Looks like the cookie exchange will be at my house and I'll be hosting because Laura is moving to North Dakota. I think she'll probably continue the tradition as well.

Hope to see you in December!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hey girl! Thanks for keeping me company last night. It was good to keep my mind off all my concerns. Hopefully today everything will be resolved sometime today. LYLAS