Sunday, July 12, 2009

What are you going to name the baby?

We have no idea what we are going to name this poor child. But, here are a few names on the list. Let me know what you think. We are happy to take suggestions.

Baby Names
Rank by popularity in 2008’s top 1000 baby names

1. Jacob- supplanter, held by the heel
4. Joshua- God rescues
13. Joseph- He will enlarge
22. Elijah- My God is the Lord
62. Wyatt- brave, strong, hardy war
104. Steven- Crown
113. Joel- the Lord is God
261- Simon- listening
332. Elliot- Jehovah is God
377. Issac- He laughs

NR (not ranked in 2008)
NR-Gentry- well born, noble courteous
NR-Forrest- dweller of a forest
NR-Kent- edge or white or head chief

Middle name: Lee- dwelling near a wood or clearing

I'll delete names as we decided which ones not to use. My guess is that we won't even name him any of these names!

1 comment:

The Updikes said...

No to be biased, but I like Trenton ;)

Those are some great names! I like Eli, Gentry, Colton, Dalton...let us know what the winner is!