Sunday, July 12, 2009

Twinkie Cake


TWINKIE STRAWBERRY CAKE

1 1/2 boxes Twinkies (15)2 c. sliced strawberries1 lg. box strawberry Jello1 lg. box instant vanilla pudding1 lg. Cool Whip
Line 9 x 13 inch pan with Twinkies. Mix Jello with 2 cups hot water. Stir until dissolved, then pour in 1 cup of cold water. Mix Jello with strawberries and pour this over Twinkies and refrigerate 30 minutes. Mix pudding as directions. Spread over Twinkie and strawberry mixture. Top with Cool Whip. Refrigerate.
Disclaimer: Now that I am borderline Gestational Diabetic I will not be making this anytime soon. But, come delivery day I expect this to be in the refrigerator awaiting my arrival home! haha

1 comment:

J & E said...

Jamie would like (me) to experiment with TastyKakes and this recipe! I will totally make it for you when you come home from the hospital:P