Monday, July 27, 2009

Brown Bag and Baby Shower

The First year we moved to Del Rio I was able to work in surgery with these two wonderful gals! They taught me all about the OR and the Recovery Room. But, after a year I left and went to Labor and Delivery. I hated to leave these two, but I needed a schedule that would allow me more flexibility and time to visit family. We have only been saying for the last three years that we need to get together and have lunch, well we finally did and to my surprise they threw a baby shower too. What fun we had! Lunch at the Brown Bag and gifts for baby Mac!
Here is a picture of what all this little one received at the latest shower! He got his very first Texas book, so he will always know he is a Texan by birth!
We again have been so blessed with friends in Del Rio and it will be sad to see this season of our life's coming to an end, but we are eagerly awaiting the next season.

1 comment:

lorna (@sewbylorna on IG) said...

You look great, Leigh! I see that you received one of our favorite books - Guess How Much I Love You. That is a special one to read to little one at bedtime!