Saturday, July 25, 2009

More showers gift..lucky baby!

We have been so overwhelmed by the huge outpouring of love and joy over this little baby boy! Almost everyday someone seems to send me a baby gift. Here are a few of the latest arrivals.
Yesterday the baby Eden bassinet arrived in the mail. It has been a roller coaster trying to find this now discontinued/back ordered item. But, thanks to Rachelle and her diligence she persevered and found the last one on earth in Michigan! I was so delighted when she called and said the store was willing to sale it to her and she was able to ship in to Texas!!!

Isn't just the sweetest thing you've ever seen! The Bassinet detaches from the stand and you can move it about the house. Then as the kiddo gets older the stand converts into a child's vibrating seat.

The nurse anesthetic that I work with gave this outfit and booties to me the other day. We call her Duckie, long story not her birth name, so this was a very appropriate outfit. She knitted the webbed duck feet booties! And, yes I do have both booties, only one is pictured ;-) The band name is EIEIO by Mud Pie, I think they make the cutest clothes.
Another unexpected surprise! It's this blankets so sweet! I wish you could feel how soft and plush it is! My cousin Lori from Cincinnati knitted this for our baby boy. She has two boys of her own and I bet they helped pick out the little puppy!

No comments: