Saturday, July 25, 2009

Baby Mac's Room

It is finished.

..well for the time being...
This is the view from the doorway. There is a lot going on in here, but since we don't think we will be here much longer we thought we'd let the baby share his room for now. However, D said, "No one is going to want to sleep in here with the baby." I agreed and laughed, then explained that is why we have the bassinet in our room too. The changing table was a side table that Gran-T gave us. I took off the mirror because it was a little too wobbly for my comfort. Grandma Shirley found the sheep and I repainted them. Not too much room between the baby bed and the queen size bed, but maybe that will be good motivation to lose the baby weight! haha
Guest bed, We are set for visitors anytime! We had a rug in here but the other day one of the dogs (I am thinking Charlie) had an accident and pooped on it. I don't know if he was trying to send me a message about how he feel about the baby, or if he was just sick. Either way, I rolled up that nasty stinky rug and put it in the trash can. I can't help but think come trash day some thrifty soul, like myself, will attempt to pull out that perfectly good rug only to find puppy diarrhea all over it!

No comments: