Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Henson Family Reunion

Our Roots run deep in the heart of Texas

You would think that I would take more postable pictures, but I didn't. So, i posted the best picture I had from the reuino. This is my sister inlaw and her family. I love them dearly and didn't they take an amazing picture!!


We were able to spend two days with our "Henson" while it was flooding in Del Rio. I have to admit it was hard to leave knowing there was standing water in the storage unit! But, all ended well and we had a great time with fmaily and our many many stops to half Price books. Did you know there are five in the San Anotnio area. And, of course we went to every store! We visited two on the way to the reunion and the other three on the way home! What a successful trip!

No comments: