Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Maya 3 years old!

Maya's Birthday
Her Momma had her Birthday party out at the lake and I was not only perfect weather but beautiful!

She loved her fair dress that I got her! But honestly, she loved everything especially the crayons and coloring book. (what a brilliant idea!)As Maya opened EVERY gift, my favorite quote of the day came out of Beth's mouth,
"Oh I have that."
Haha, Erin said she didn't have anything that Maya got for her birthday! Aren't kids funny!


The girls had a great time, and even though Maya's birthday present kept falling apart grandpa Jim has already fixed it!

Beth and dirty as ever! She had a great time and so did I. I was so happy to be home for Maya's birthday party! It was the first time I have been to one for her!

Happy Birthday little Maya!!

No comments: