Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Little Girls, Little Girls everywhere I look...

Okay so by no way am I comparing myself to Miss. Hannigans, but it is the song that popped into my head as I was uploading these pictures.

So here are some of my favorite little girls that I got to spend time with while I was in Ohio. Julie has a much better picture of this trio titled, Ugly faces! Maybe she'll send it to me!

Right before the injury happened...Who knew jumping on a bed with blankets over your head increases your chance of falling off the bed! Guess we know now!

Maybe this is where the jumping idea came from. Here the girls are trampolining!


I especially like the frog pose in the corner. It was a great idea, but I think the frog was being choked in mid air.

1 comment:

Katie @ Domestic Debacle said...

I wish I would have known you were in Ohio! Mia and I would have loved to see you. :( Maybe next time?