Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sewing Sewing Sewing

In have recently been inspired to sew. My latest project was this room redo.



Most of my inspiration came from The Nester. She is amazing and if she can do it, then I was willing to try too. I think it came out OK. I made the comforter, bed skirt, pillow cases and curtain panel. I also confess to using Velcro. And would like to proclaim that I didn't have to use the hot glue gun once! (I was tempted!)I would like to make a few more pillows, but I am not sure which material to use. or maybe I should buy some different coordinating fabrics. All input is welcome!
Please let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Andie said...

BEAUTIFUL! Love love love the comfortor! I think pillows in coordinating colors would be fun... Can't wait to see it in person. You did a great job :-)