Sunday, August 3, 2008

Baby Girl burp cloths

I think my burp cloths are catching on! I have two gals that are making burp cloths as we speak...(blog)! And, trust me I can't take credit for it...Like the song says, "I gotta give credit where credit is due I thank" Laura for the idea and for showing me her great master piece last year. It has been a ton of fun making these little burpy cloths! When the other gals finish their burp cloths I hope to post them too. Once I figure out who these will go to, I'd loved to get them monogrammed! Wouldn't that be too cute!
Literally, I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Andie said...

love the purple ones :-) i'm going to get my supplies this week to make some! i can't wait. i also bought fabric to make a shirt and dress. yipeeeee! hope you're having a good time!