Saturday, August 23, 2008

Shine a little light

Rumor has it, we are to get ceiling fans installed on base soon. I know HGTV is probably shuttering at the thought of adding a ceiling fan anywhere. But, Del Rio is HOT and trust me a ceiling fan will be welcomed by most. It would have been nice to know this before I changed out almost every light fixture in my house.
Here are some pictures from my dear friends house. I wanted to post some more ideas of how to change out light fixtures for your base house.

This is her dinning room light. Also, note the amazing paint choice! Nice clam buttery tint.
This is the entry way light. It makes me laugh to think we have "dinning rooms" and an "entry". If you have the privilege of visiting a base house you know this is far from the truth.

Nonetheless, these are little ideas to make your base house feel like home.
Thanks Bee for the pics!

No comments: