Saturday, June 25, 2011

Favorites

One of my favorite days happened unplanned today. My favorite days always end up just happening too. Today Wyatt and I were taking a day off. Which means no running around visiting family members, no shopping trips, no grocery store no errands to run! My big plan for the day... Take a walk with my dogs and the kid. I know you are busting with excitement too!

We got a morning walk in after breakfast were Wyatt had his first Piggy back ride. He thought that was fun and even pretended to turn the key on my back and said, "vroom vroom".

Then, the lazy afternoon rolled in. Mary and Ryan stopped by to play. Wyatt and Ryan playing motorcycles crashing into each other and wheelies. Then they had to leave and Wyatt took a nap. I was able to take a blessed nap too! As I woke up, Lorna and Maya stopped in and with in minutes the "hillbillies" Erin, Beth and Luke came over too. I got to talk with my wonderful sisters and enjoy their company while all the kids played. It was glorious! I am so thankful for days like today.

No comments: