Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father day

My mom makes thus great cake for Jim for every special occasion. It calls for a chocolate cake mix, a can of cherry pie filling, a bag a chocolate chips, eggs, walnuts and apple sauce. It is Amazing!!! It's like eating soft cake like brownies :) It is Jims all time favorite cake and now I think Wyatt and Luke love it too. Grandpa Jim was generous enough to let the boys have a bite but once they tasted it they stayed put and requested more! Jim said it was like feeding birds. I think it was more like vultures.

This morning Wyatt came to the kitchen and asked me for a napkin. I thought it was a strange request but he took it and wiped off his tongue then ran back into the living room. I figured out what must be going on. Grandpa Jim was giving Wyatt sips of coffee. Which Wyatt didn't like but he continued to go back and ask for more. I finally told Jim to not let Wyatt drink coffee! I'm afraid Wyatt will think he can drink coffee and dump a hot cup on himself. Plus, who gives a not even two year old coffee!!! I think grandpa should have to do nap time if he keeps this up! :)

No comments: