Thursday, October 14, 2010

Quarter Horse Congress

We took the kids to Quarter Horse Congress this past week. Erin and I
use to go when we were little and loved it! We wanted to take Beth so
she could see the horse shows and the Queen! We wanted to take the
boys so they could see the big trucks and the horses! They all had a
great time.

For lunch we ordered sandwiches from the der dutchman booth ( since it
was burning down in Waynesville I figured I'd support them) then we
headed for the arena to watch a horse show. I can't remember what we
watched because I was so stressed out! I forgot how absolutly silent
you are in the arena. Guess how quiet we were with two babies and a
five year old? Wyatt yelled at the tractos, Luke screamed for more
food and Beth happliy stomped up and down the bleachers because her
tennis shoes lit up. I think we put on a more entertaining show.

We went through all the vendor booths. I resisted buying cowboy boots
and wranglers for Wyatt. It was tough but we made it. We also were
able to resist buying this adorable 700 dollar tea cup yorkie. Yikes!
But, isn't she a cutie!!!

Maybe next year will be easier with two two year olds and a six year
old...

No comments: