Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Airport travel

My little man and I have turned into world travelers. This is the
second time I've flown with him. The first flight he was eight months
and for this flight he was thirteen months. I have decided on a few
must haves for air travel.

First: DopperStopper. If you look closely Wyatt has two
dropperstoppers attached to his car seat. One for his drink and one
for his cheerio cup. He also has a paci clip. My favorite paci clip is
the booginhead paci clip.

Second: the GO-GO babyz car seat stroller adapter. It basically is
like putting your car seat on a lugage cart. It retails for 80 dollars
and even I was willing to spend that much money for this wonderful
invention. However, after a few calls I found it at a used kids
clothing store for 30 dollars! Jack pot!!

Thirdly: A Car Seat protector bag. It's a durable bag that zips over
the car seat. It protects the car seat so it doesn't get all nasty
while on it's little rendevous to baggage claim.

Hope these few tips help. It you have other ideas or thoughts do let
me know.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

We are taking notes! Thanks for the travel suggestions~!