Sunday, October 31, 2010

Helper boy

I spent hours as a young girl helping my Grandpa wash dishes. Now, I
am teaching Wyatt how to wash dishes too. Granted, he thinks it's just
fun to play in water and bubbles.

Also, please only look at my adorable child in this pictures. Please
do not attempt to figure out why my behind looks deformed and
misshaped. Here is what I think.

Alpha: I'm hunched over becuase these custom cabinets where made for a
5 foot 2 inch Grandma.

Beta: My leg is resting on the chair. I wanted to stand like a flamingo.

Charlie: The space where Wyatt and I have crammed ourselves is quite
small. Making my hind end seem grotesquly large.
>

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOL. It never occurred to me that those counters were so low.

T said...

You are sooo funny! You have a hot butt!