Thursday, October 7, 2010

Happy Anniversary

I have had this idea floating around in my head for over a year. I
wanted to make a Velcro board so my hubby could display his patches.

I went to GoodWill (how I love this store) and found this huge picture
frame. Can you believe they wanted 5 dollars for a metallic gold frame
and a 1970s faux painting of fruit! I was thrilled!

I covered the old picture with a Velcro like material and painted the
frame brown. I was very pleased with my efforts and orginality. That
was until a dear friend pointed out that another friend had just done
this same thing for her hubby about a year ago too! Haha That must
have been were I got the idea in the first place! Oh well, I am still
very happy with the final product and I own Jess a big thank you for
her inspiration. ;)

No comments: