Thursday, February 25, 2010

Tutu for you

My creative juices are starving without my sewing machine. I can't wait to get it outta storage! I am counting down the months and we have at least three left.
In the mean time I have found some fun craft non sewing required projects, like tutus! So cute and I wanted to do something for my nieces for Valentines day.
Easy to make! I used three colors and 6 yards of tulle. in hind sight i would have used more tulle and made the tutu shorter. You cut the tulle in 1-3 in pieces. then fold and loop them over the elastic band.


2 comments:

JD said...

tutu cute! what a great idea I'll have to make some for, skyler!

Katie @ Domestic Debacle said...

These are so much fun to make. I really enjoyed making M's! My goal this summer is to make one to represent each of the Disney princesses!