Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Finds

I had been wanting to find a rocking chair. I missed being able to rock Wyatt and cuddle with him. Granted, most of the time he is too busy to be held. I started the hunt for a rocking chair. I've priced rockers at:

Babies R Us 300-200 dollars

Wal-Mart 150 dollars

GoodWill 30 dollars

Local Dumpter FREE


Yes, Ladies I found this rocking chair at the dump! haha I think sometimes God just lets you find something you want. It is in great shape and works fine.

2 comments:

Cris said...

I love it!!! I wish I could go dumpster diving with you! Miss you tons! I sent you a package I hope you get it before vday!

lorna (@sewbylorna on IG) said...

Nice find! It looks in great shape.

Just yesterday, I saw a tutorial to cover these gilders. I have one that I want to freshen up a little.

here is the link:
http://lilblueboo.blogspot.com/2010/02/reupholstering-nursery-rocker.html