Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandma Etta

SURPRISE...I think she knew something was up

My sweet cousin Lindsey planned a surprise 75th birthday party for my Grandma Etta. Unfortunately, God also planned a blizzard for the same night! We were under a level two snow emergency when I pulled into Grandma's driveway. We convinced her it "wasn't that bad" and she agreed to go to dinner with Me and Wyatt ;-) She tried to get out of it, saying things like. We could just stay home. I'd be OK with going to get pizza and so on. Lindsey and I kept pushing on. "No, Grandma there is this really good restaurant in Springfield. Everyone says its really good. Plus, it's not that bad out."


I think Paul and Beth are helping blow out the candles! Look at those faces! hehe

Thank you to all the wonderful, brave and daring guests who forged their way through the blizzard for my dear Grandma. Lately, she has been worried she dresses too young so If you see her please tell her she is a fashionesta!



No comments: