Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ohio Trip

Here are some few random pictures from our trip to Ohio.
Grandpa and Wyatt doing what boys do best. Sleeping infront of the TV
Mom and Luke at the Cheesecake factory! Yummy!


We were able to see Jess and Maddi for brunch one morning. This pictures was taken at Panera Bread shortly before Maddi and Beth started doing my nike workout.


We tried to get a couple good shots of Luke and Wyatt. It sure was hard, but I am happy with what we came up with.






And then there is this kid. I don't know what happened to her!




My favorite one. You can see her "Riffle" undershirt, tutu, and cowgirl boots!




A very pleased Beth.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

LA- Love this. Just got caught up on my blog reading. Such cute pictures. So glad we got to see you and FINALLY meet Wyatt!