Friday, June 26, 2009

I love the UPS man

The UPS man has been making several visits to my house lately. I always get excited if it's around 2:30pm and the door bell rings one time. I am starting to act like Pavlov's dog! I instantly think there will be a package at the door wanting for me. A few weeks ago he brought me the car seat and stroller combo. This is the Baby Trends jogging stroller. No, I haven't actually ever jogged in my life! I just think that once the baby is born I MIGHT start jogging. Plus, hubby does so maybe he'll use it.
The Car Seat and Stroller separated.
And two bases!! I wanted to put the car seat in the car but Hubby told me NO. He said people would think it was pretty silly to have car seat ready in the car when the baby isn't due for another two month. Gee, He had to be all realistic!
Then today around 2:30 Ding Dong! My mouth began to water as I rushed to see what my favorite man in brown brought to me. Just look at those pretty packages!

I wasted no time in ripping into the packages like it was Christmas morning. The bouncer from Grace and Warren arrived!! The changing pad also came!! I ending up being able to get it from the many gift cards I'd received to BRU.

And, drum roll please! The swing, it was so cute to watch Hubby try out all these new toys. Of course, Gerty is afraid of the swing and Charlie has already tried to take the teddy bear off the bouncer. I am sure he thought it was a chew toy.





1 comment:

J & E said...

if you move to mcquire i promise to go jogging with you and bmac...or wogging...or strolling, you know, whatever :)