Saturday, June 20, 2009

Baby Shower at DABC


I was fortunate enough to be able to go home to Ohio this past week for a baby shower. My Aunt Kathy and cousin Stephaine hosted the shower with a little help from my mother-in-law and grandma Etta. I am so very blessed to have such a wonderful group of friends and family in Ohio. Here are a few pictures from the shower.
The sister shot: Mary, Lorna, Mom, Me and Erin. I am 30 weeks here and Erin is 18 weeks pregnant. We just found out Erin is also having a boy!

The hostesses, Thank you so much! They did a wonderful job, the food was amazing, the cake awesome and they accommodated 45 people on a Thursday evening. And, I apologize again for being late to my own shower. I'll blame my driver! haha

Best cake ever! This cake is from The Cakery. They also made my wedding cake. My favorite flavor is strawberry swirl and chocolate truffle, which this cake had both. I even was able to take some left over cake home with me.

The ladies at the food table.

I had a lot of amazing helpers at my shower. The little girls help hand me presents and helped clean up the trash afterward. It was a welcomed relief that I didn't have to bend over or get up to get the presents myself. Is that lazy or resourceful to use the little girls?


My little helpers! Left to Right: Beth, Grace, Kelsie, Elaine and Maya

My cousin Emma and her Mom Jennifer. Emma was one of my flower girls, she didn't want to help me open presents this time around! Maya, helping out. I think her dolls were helping too.

Beth, determined to the end to help me open presents. She only took time out to throw a fit that Ryan (age 2) was in the girls bathroom!! Oh the drama!

My cousin Chloe was also a flower girl at my wedding. She is much bigger now but was still willing to help me open presents and show them off.

Thank you again to everyone who took time out of the busy schedule and life to stop in and celebrate this little baby boy. We are so very blessed to have you all in our lives and thank God for each and everyone of you. We know that this little boy is well loved and will be surrounded by Godly character as we raise him. Thank you again for pouring out your gifts and love to us and baby Mac.

No comments: