Tuesday, June 30, 2009

All material at Wal-mart is 25% off

The rummor has been floating around Del Rio that the Wal-mart's craft department was closing. We now know it is at least paritcally true. I talked with thee ladies that work in the sewing section and they informed me that anything that must be "cut by hand" is going to be eliminated. So, any material, ribbon or trim will no longer be sold. In the mean time, I have been enjoying the 25% off sale.
Here is the mess that has been in my dinning room the last three days.

Here are the results of that mess! I made this one piece bib for a cousin in law that is having a little girl.
I wish the colors picked up better. The burp cloths are a hot pink and lime green.
The reverse side of the bib. I can't take too much credit for this project since Rita gave me one for baby Mac and I simply copied her pattern.


I also made this little burp cloth. It's kinda plan, but I couldn't figure out what else to add...

No comments: