Friday, June 26, 2009

3D/4D

I know this is really hard to see and it is probably torture to those of you who really want to see what this little man looks like, but this is the best shot we could get. The sono tech Nora was up in L&D the other day doing a sono on another patient. When I saw her and asked, "Hey, Nora you wanna sono me next?" Now I was only half joking. But, she said "Sure!" I then told her really it was OK and I didn't need a sono and she probably didn't have time anyways. But, she insisted that she did have time and that we could try and do a 3d/4d sono! I was sold!! So after she was finished up with the other lady, we went to the treatment room and she started playing around with him trying to get a good picture. Now he is a little stinker because he loves to suck his thumb and keep his hands either covering his face or right next to his mouth. But, after much persistent and me turning side to side, he finally dropped his hands long enough to grab a few pictures. The cutest thing he did, which we didn't capture, was tilting his head back to take a big yawn! I guess we will have to wait another 6-8 weeks before we really see what he looks like.

1 comment:

J & E said...

I think thats an awefully sweet little baby face in there!!!