Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hangin Around

My neighbor Crissi told me two days ago about the little baby Opossum that was hiding under her lawn mower. I'll admit I was a little bummed out to have not gotten a glimpse of the little guy. Then yesterday, when I was bring in the recycling binds I noticed something furry was in my hanging basket. I slowly backed up and peeked over the edge of the basket only to discover...a little baby possum fast asleep.

I know he looks so cute here in this picture, but we must remember he is a Opossum and they are annoying once they are adults. Also, they must get progressively uglier as they get older because I think his little pink nose it too cute right now.
I was hoping to catch a few more pictures of him this morning when I came home from work, but my baby opossum has disappeared for now. Maybe, he is back under the mower in Crissi's yard.

No comments: