Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Farewell J and BA

J's fini flight. This is the last time he will be flying the T-1 despite several attempts to double FAIP him. Pulling in! Hey, you better watch out!The tradition: The wife gets to spray Champlain all over her hubby! BA you did a great job!
Just when BA thought the battle was over, J gave her a great big wet hug! Oh isn't that sweet. BA I thought you said J wasn't affectionate!

"when you're the best of friends"


J and BA have officially checked out of Laughlin AFB. Do I blame them for leaving me behind? No, not really. But, I will miss BA terribly! Not only did I talk to this chic everyday, but we usually saw each other at least every day. It is only every now and then when you really find someone you totally click with and really like being around. BA is truly a best friend. The friendships that we developed reminds me of Michael W. Smith song "A Friends a friend forever, if the Lords the lord of them" And, that's is as cheesy as I get! Much love to BA. Can't wait to talk to you soon.

1 comment:

J & E said...

aww I was going to tear up a little, then i noticed im totally crossed eyed in that pic! whew vanity saved me from authintic emotion! your a true bestie too & i miss ya!!!