Friday, May 29, 2009

Baby Shower Gifts

A huge and heartfelt thank you to all the lovely ladies and Gent. who attended my baby shower in Del Rio. Also, a super huge thanks to Beth Ann despite the fact that she was moving out of her house, relocating to NJ and Jamie had been gone for several weeks still planned and hosted a wonderful shower. I am truly blessed to have such a great group of friends. So, then for

my Ohioans who have been asking me, "So what did you get at your shower...." here is the list. Thank you all once again!
Landy, Lisa, and Laci all got me theses Boppies. Is it bad to keep both? I don't think so! I am planning on sitting on one if i have an episiotomy! haha


Bodysuits and little pants.



A few uber cute bibs and socks...cause you don't want the baby to put his feet in his mouth.


Fantastic seamstress Lana made this tote bag.



Grandma Etta sent me both of these diaper bags pretty much as soon as we found out we were pregnant. I love them both!







More little clothes for the little man.



Alicia and Crissi got me a few outfits. Crissi's little boy (Garret expected arrive date THUR!!!) also has the little blue plaid outfit two. I have to get a picture of both the boys in their matching outfits before they move.


More outfits from Crissi...Hum I think Crissi has already spoiled Baby Mac!


Bea, one of my nursing buddies from work, made this quilt! Erin gave me this Monkey see Monkey do blanket! Lisa and Landy also gave me the lap pads.



A few little clothes to help keep this little one warm!



Two changing pad covers, and two sheets for the crib.




Thanks Lana for the so soft blanket and Crissi got these changing pads for me. Look closely, you'll see there are lambs on the changing pads.


Andrea Rocks!! Look at all her handy work! She made a hooter hider, a baby sling and three matching burp clothes. She even tested the sling with her bowling ball to make sure it was strong enough to hold a baby! haha I love her!


Colleen, also out did herself!


Mary and Danielle hooked me up with the Belly Bandit! It's supposed to help me get into my girlie figure post baby. And, Hey Jessica Abba used it so it must work ;-) A bottle warmer..Thanks Amy. Two small bottles from Beth Ann's Mom and baby cream from Danielle and Mary.



Crissi, being the experience momma that she is got me this travel changing pad. Which will come in so nicely in dirty public bathrooms. She also got me the first aid kit. Cat got me some nuk-nuk's too. Thanks girls!


A few airplane blankets and the airplane sleeper from Target. Gotta love the airplanes!


Robeez walking shoes from Landy, a mom of three boys! So, you know if she is recommending it it's gotta be great!


Cat also got me my first Bum Genius 3.0! I've taken it all apart and back together again. Although, I'll admit I am not entirely sure how it all works yet. Cat is going to have to show me how it all works once baby Hayden decides to make her grand entrance into this world.


Toys! The big lamb from Crissi has a blanketie attached with a silky lining. Perfect for a thumb sucker! A couple other small toys and a teething ring. The lady bug (also with a silky edge) is from my friend at work Bea and the Airplane and little lamb is from Momma.


Mary and Alicia started Baby Mac's library with these books. Evidently the dinosaur book is part of a series, so now I think I need the whole collection!


Grandma Shirley gave me this lamb several months ago. It plays, "Jesus Loves Me". Hopefully, Baby Mac won't get in trouble like I used to for playing my "Jesus Loves Me" over and over and over again when I was supposed to be falling asleep.


"Behold, Children are a gift of the Lord" Ps 127:3 Sara, who works at the frame shop, made this picture and framed it for me. I absolutely love it. I put it on the wall so it's the first thing I see as I enter the baby's room. I figured I'll need the reminder some nights!
Tiff, got me a Bouncer and from what I can tell already...I think he is going to love it!

Crissi also got me this little plaque.



Rachelle, Beth Ann and Lisa all went together and got me this AMAZING Baby Planet Eden basket and seat. I saw it at Baby's R Us before I was even pregnant and wanted it! I was hoping to have a boy because the only color it comes in is blue! haha Isn't that ridiculous! Well, either way we are having a boy and I probably would have still wanted it if we were having a girl.


Thanks for taking the time to read through my not so exciting blog post!

1 comment:

The Updikes said...

So happy for you Leigh Ann! Looks like you're ready for your little boy! :)