Sunday, May 27, 2012

Funny little stories

Wyatt loves a good laugh here are a few stories he has made up.

"Mom you remember that time when I drove the Durango, and I had my coffee right there and I had my diet coke then We stopped and I got a big burger?"

While grandpa Jim mowed yard Wyatt told me this falsehood. "Pa Jim got a tick on his head."
"really?"
"Pa Jim got a tick on his head and Grandma picked it off!"
"Yuck! When did this happen?"
"Saturday"

While riding tricycles he told Ryan "Pigs live down there." He was pointing to the old pig barn. But, there have not been pigs in that barn since the 70s. Ryan disagreed but Wyatt told him in a matter of fact tone, "Pigs live down there."

We drove down to my Mothers hometown for a family reunion today. Wyatt asked where we were going and I told him, "Manchester". He started laughing and giggling, "you mean OH MAN-chester!". He could not control how silly that was, "OH MAN-chester!"

No comments: