Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Camden Aquarium

This aquarium was amazing!
Here is a picture Beth took of Luke. I didn't realize she had the camera until Luke started to cry. "Beth did you drop the camera on Luke?"
her reply, "Kinda".

So serious for being eaten by a shark. At least her Daddy is trying to save her life.


Somehow this picture looks so inappropriate.

Oh, Now that is much better.

Beth is rocking the 80's hair.


Such a sweet moment.

We could have watched those fish for hours!


Wyatt stayed awake the whole time. He was totally mesmerized by the exhibits.


2 comments:

Cris said...

looks like so much fun! why do I always get tears in my eyes when I see daddy's and their babies? :) Miss yall!!!

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh so much fun!! I really hope our trip works out and that we can come do all of this fun stuff with you girls :)