Friday, August 7, 2009

What a baby is supposed to come out?

Wow, I just signed on my blog to check all my friends blogs and see what everyone has been up too. And, then I saw it.... (dun, dun, dun...) 15 days till my due date! What?!?! That's crazy!! I can't believe the time has gone by so fast. I mean, I know my due date is August the 22nd, but I kinda figure this kiddo will hang in their a little longer. Well, at least I hope he does because so far he has no name. Although, I am impressed at the amount of votes for Wyatt. I like it too, but does it sound too Texan? I don't know, and D wants to see what the baby looks like before we pick a name. All I can think about it how frustrated I get with the Mommy's when they ask for a baby name book. A great lesson to learn, even after 9 months I'll probably be that momma too. "Hum.. excuse me nurse do you have a baby name book?"
"What after nine months you couldn't pick out a name?"
Some other baby name suggestions have been Max, Napoleon and Isaac.
We also have been looking at houses in the Lumberton, NJ area. It is so much fun to have a reason to spend countless hours on realtor.com and zillow.com. I feel like it is totally justifiable that I have spent probably 15 plus hours building an excel spreadsheet with all the comparable.
I also had a docotors appointment today. Everything is looking good. Baby Mac is about 6.5 lbs. So, Dr A said that he will probably be about 7 lbs at birth. I told Dr A that was a-okay with me the smaller he is the less damage to me! The Mom's are coming in to await Baby Mac's arrive next week, and I am looking forward to spending some time with them. I have a few projects we can do if we are still waiting on mister little one. I really want to wash all the glasses and pot and pans with vinagar! The water here is so bad and I have calcium deposits all over everything. Do you think they will mind doing dishes! hehe I also would like to refinish the antique baby highchair I brough last summer in Ohio and restain the porch swing. Hopefully, d will let me take the swing to NJ with us. Oh, and I have several baby gifts that I need to get sewing on. I hope this kiddo gives me enough time to finish all my projects! HA

2 comments:

A.K. said...

I LOVE Wyatt! Why not pick a texas name- that is where the little one was born :) But I also had a little boy named Elijah in my class and thought that was such a sweet name! Can't wait to find out what y'all decide!

Unknown said...

YOu are so nesting! Should be any day now!