Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Laura

I have been very fortunately to have my mother in law and mother here with me since Wyatt was born. Gran-T stayed a week and Grandma S. will be here 4 more days. Since they were both here I didn't have to do laundry or cook or clean! It was amazing!!! All I had to do was take care of Wyatt and whatever else I found to occupy my time. I decided to take some of the extra time and make nursing pads for my friend L and me. She sent me a link on how to do it and since I am totally cheap I wanted to give it a shot.
Supplies: 4 1/2 inch bowel, 2-3 circles felt, 1 circle fleece.
Trace out your circles, sew them all together with a straight stitch and a zig-zag stitch. trim off excess and there you go! The flannel side goes towards you and the fleece side out.

I wrapped up the nursing pads and gave them to L for her birthday.
Kinda a weird Birthday gift, right?

1 comment:

Mimi said...

No, it's a great gift! Practical is always good. :)