Monday, April 6, 2009

Baby Mac and all his stuff

I thought since most of my family won't get to see baby Mac's room in person I would keep you all posted with pictures along the way. His closet is getting pretty full and he is only 20 weeks gestation. Somewhere in this closet are the two uber cute diaper bags from Grandma Etta. Little shoes! I remember buying Daniel a pair of these shoes when he was born. Also, Huge HUGE thank you to Chris and Mabi who have almost single handily supplied Baby Mac with clothes up to 24 months! You have to love family and hand-me -downs!


Mom found these lambs at Goodwill. I am going to change them a little. I would like the blue to not be so dark and the grey to be black. I might make one a "black sheep", because, I love the nursery rhythm "Ba ba black sheep have you any wool?... "

This is the high chair I found in Ohio at an antique mall. I have half way stripped it down. To my surprise it was a lot harder than i thought it would be. Finally, I gave up and stopped at this stage of stripping. I need to finish it, and paint it black.
His little hats!


The side board that Gran-T gave us is going to be converted into his changing table. But, I plan to use all the drawers for his stuff too. Such as: bibs and socks!



0-3 month onesies
3-6 month onesies



Blankets, quilts and crib sheets.

6 comments:

The Nelson Clan said...

I remember getting all Hayden's stuff ready!! Congrats again.

A.K. said...

so fun- looks like you will have one stylin' little boy!

Leslie said...

WOW!!! You are so incredibly organized and ready!!!! I'm so impressed! I love your taste too. Now what is one supposed to get for you when you seem to be so set-up????? :)
Its fun to see you have a blog!
Leslie

Anonymous said...

Your nursery is further along than mine! Ha! I love your mom -- she finds the best finds! The lambs are so super cute! Love the highchair too! Love it all! You look so cute with your bump!

Andie said...

looks like the baby will have lots of wardrobe choices :-)

and good luck with the high chair. the futon project turned out to be way more than i anticipated, but we are getting ready to stain it now! wahoo!

tiffy said...

Hey Leigh,

I remember when I did the same things with all of Aleys stuff before she was born. It wa so much fun. I am so happy and excited for you guys we love and miss you all and cant wait to see you. When again is the due date? Send me an email so we can stay in touch a little better simplytiffany2@yahoo.com.

Love you bunches
Tiffy