Monday, April 6, 2009

20 weeks



Well, after much bugging from friends and family here it is.

A fairly conservative "belly pic". We ain't showin no skin!
However, If you look closely you can see my battle wounds.


Ouch!! Opps, I did it again. I passed out at bible study! I was smart enough this time to walk outside so I didn't have to make a scene like I did in Junior High. I just got too hot (or overcome by the spirit), and I kept thinking, "I am going to pass out!" So, I got up and walked outside in the cool air and thought I would be okay. I sat down and tried to relax but, then I woke up on the concrete with a skinned up knee, eye and ankle. Thank the good Lord I didn't pee myself!

Can't believe I passed out again, but I was due. It had been about a year, since the last time! Uncle Tom, please don't try to pull this scab off, you know what happen the last time!



4 comments:

Katie @ Domestic Debacle said...

Oh no! I remember that day in the library, we were all so worried about you! Glad to see you're okay though!

Katie @ Domestic Debacle said...

I forgot to mention, LOVE the belly pic!

A.K. said...

oh you poor thing! no more hurting yourself for the rest of your pregnancy, okay?!

Andie said...

you look so cute! hope you're ok post fainting!!! miss you!