Thursday, January 13, 2011

We are Pregnant

We feel so blessed to announce that we are expecting a new arrival in August. I am seven and a half weeks pregnant. We are praying that everything continues to go well. After a little scare at 5 weeks (I had some unexpected spotting) all seems to be settling down. We also thank you for continued prayers and we know that God is in control no matter what happens. In the mean time, I had my first experience with morning sickness at six weeks. I thought it was going to last forever and I was convinced I was having a girl. But, I woke up the morning of  week 7 and haven't been nauseous since. Which also convinced me its now a boy. Granted, I am eating everything in sight. We will keep you all posted.

6 comments:

The Nelson Clan said...

YEA, Congrats to you two!! Please add me to the email list for the privite blog when it goes privite again!!

Brandie Nelson

A.K. said...

CONGRATS!!!!! we're soo excited for you all!!!

Joel and Sarah said...

Oh, congratulations! Such wonderful news!

Katie @ Domestic Debacle said...

Congratulations!!

Jessica said...

Yay Yay Yay!! Congrats! So excited for you. We can't wait to see you guys again soon :)

McIntire Family said...

Congratulations Leigh Ann!!! Very exciting news and every pregnancy is different. I am due to deliver our third in just about 2 weeks :)