Saturday, March 20, 2010

Wyatt 7 Months

Well we have a growing boy these days! He is full of laughter as he studies the new world around him. This photo shoot was by far the most challenging. As you can see I even gave up trying to get a shot with the "7 Months" sign. It was getting distorted and I thought he probably shouldn't consume the printer ink. I also thought Gran-T would especially like some of these more serious poses.


Yuck!






Can you see my two front teeth?










Hey Ladies

























6 comments:

McIntire Family said...

He is sooo adorable!!! I LOVE that smile and those cheeks :) Hope you all are doing well!!!

Kristin

A.K. said...

i still remember praying for him and you when he was inside of you and now look at him! he's sooo cute! i know you are enjoying this stage of life with him :)

DeniseLewis said...

I can't believe how big he is now!

Mouse said...

I love the pics with the sign. It's a good progression. I miss you all so much I can't wait to see you in May! :)

T said...

Hey! I miss you guys too much :) I wish you could run with me to Sonic to get a Diet Coke.

Katie @ Domestic Debacle said...

Such a cutie!!